Monday, October 01, 2007

lieber nah als fern

It's picture time again:)

Since my cousins and aunt took "some" pictures as well, we downloaded them all, in total 3100, on my laptop. So now, you can check out some poeple pics...not just the boring landscape ones;).


The area infront of me is ought to be a torrential river but it was completly dry...

My friend the donkey. Later on he got really pissed because I did not want to give it one of my cookies. As a result, it started biting the window and kick out at Bastel when he tried to get it from the car :D

The fantastic 4 :D

The boyz and I


However, now I am home alone again. My family left last weekend and from then on I hardly did anything else than studying:(

Can you imagine me sitting inside while outside the sun is heating up the air up to 30°C and the people on the street enjoy this wonderful weather. Well, yes I did. At least I tried except for the moment when I took this picture.


Kati above the roofs of Buenos Aires trying to study while outside the Tango music is playing and the smell of popcorn and steak is tickling my nose.

Yes, I really like Buenos Aires but I have to admit that I am also very happy to come back to good old Europe, to my family and my friends.
Being far away gives you the opportunity to experience new things, to get to know new people, to travel and see the world from another perspective.
However being home makes you feel comfortable and save. See you soon guys. I miss you all:)

Every journey has two heights: the one when you go out, adventuresome and full of expectations- and the other one when you come home, saturated from the impressions and of pleasant anticipation of your home. (Heinrich Spoer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ist halt nicht immer so einfach, so weit weg von zu Hause, das wissen wir ja beide. Ich drück dich ganz doll aus der Ferne meine Kati!

Ingabert