Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back to life

FINALLY after some crazy days of pure studying I am back to life and it feels gooooooooooood.

Friday evening my exams were written, my study period was done and I could eventually look forward to a chill weekend.

Buenos Aires even showed its best side with a lot of sunshine and such an amazing spring weather. Yes folks, you hear it right....SPRING ....and I still need to get used to the Chrismas adds that ones in a while pop up somewhere in the city.

Eventhough Buenos Aires might be very dusty, dirty, stinky and filled with smog there are some nice green areas in town. Some botanical gardens where you feel like being in another world though still hearing the noice from the cars and little motorcycles. Just a little green island, Katie and I, two Sandwiches and a bottle of wine, a book to read and dozends of cats around us...we felt like in paradies :)


Independencia...my street:)


There is one person who is more crazy about cats than I am....KATIE


American way of opening a bottle of wine:)


Yes, it's me and 4 cats...can you see them ;)

Previous weekend some guys from my university organized a "Gangsta Party" where we had to come dressed as, yes right, gangstas. And can you imagine me as a gangster...no?! Well, then just wait for the pics which I gonna put on here soon;)

No comments: