Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fin del mundo

4, 5 days and 2600 km later, I am back from trip to the Northwest. Exhausted and tired but full of awesome impressions and unforgettable pictures.

On Sunday my part of the journey was finished whereas my cousins plus aunt continued their adventure tour to the tropical Iguazu Falls in the Northeast of Argentina.

I had to get back home to study for my exams which come up at the end of this and next week. As a result, my life is not filled with excitement right now:D

And until my friend Arnd is going to explain me how to set up a photo slide show, you have to get along with the usual picture presentation:)


Panorama pic (click to enlarge)

Sunset (click to enlarge)

Tucuman, starting and ending point of our trip

Check out the wild horses on the right corner (click to enlarge)

Wild horses...unfortunately they run away from me;)

Welcome to the wildness...a horse skull

Everywhere cacti like trees in Germany

No people, no noise....

just a gaucho on his horse:)

Ruins of Quilmes and my jumping-excited cousin;)

130 km of Moon-landscape and this dusty road.
After 2h the sand was everywhere in our car,
even in the luggage and my hair felt like straw;)

A mirrow-play somewhere in no-where

Purmamarca

Cemetery

The Grand Canyon of Argentina...well the Argentinian are
know for extreme exaggeration:D

Echo...echoechoecho

Kati

Do you see the cat on the right side, the big stone one;)

No comments: