Thursday, October 11, 2007

Call me...

...intelligent or a smart ass but I am definitely a statistics genius. Yeah, you heard it right...the math world did not give up on me and appreciated my hard work;) with a 7 out of 10 points for my Statistics/ Operation Management exam.
And life becomes even sweeter. Tomorrow I will reward myself with some serious shopping. Nathalie and I have a intensive retail marathon ahead.

And it gets even cooler. Katie and I gonna go to the Peninsula Valdes the upcoming weekend. This amazing place is well- known for its whale season, right now. Besides, there are some huge penguin and sea lion colonies.
Guys, I am so excited that the fact that I already received 25 refusals on my request for a sleeping place in a hotel, almost doesn't matter to me ;)
The only thing I know, this is gonna be an adventure!!!

No comments: