Sunday, September 16, 2007

Germany visits Argentina

I am so exited. Right now, I am waiting for my cousins and aunt to arrive in Buenos Aires. With a 3 hour delay and me waiting at the airport, I can hardly wait anymore for them to land on Argentinean ground;)
They will be my first visitors out of three who decided to pack their things together, get on a plane and join me on my Argentina journey:)

Of course, the "Three" do not want to stay in BA the whole time. Therefore we will start a little travel trip on Monday probably heading to the north-west of Argentina hitting the boarders of Bolivia and Chile.

So, you can expect a lot of wonderful pics on my next blog and hopefully some very exciting stories.
Unfortunately I can just join them for 1 week since I have my first exams already in 2 weeks. And as you might imagine, I should study a bit because my Spanish certainly does not reach the level of easily writing an exam...YET :D

Okay folks, have a nice weekend. Greetings from the Airport;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arnd, du musst auf comments unterhalb des Textes klicken und schwups kannst du etwas im Gaestebuch hinterlassen:)