Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GOODBYE

Goodbye Holland, Goodbye my friends, Goodbye my love

One year ago I would not even have imagined in my worst dreams that I could ever feel sad leaving Holland.
Actually I left Holland with a smiling and a crying eye.

Crying because I had to leave my friends which became very important in my life during the last months. And I guess you can all imagine leaving 'mon amour' ;) almost ended up in a flood catastrophe :D

However all my sadness leads to the smiling eye which is happy that I will come back soon and that I will have people around me whom I love and who love me...well I assume they do?!...:)

Anyway, at the end some of my friends joined me for a little 'KatigoestoArgentina-Goodbye-Cometogether' party. And guess what; below you can find some pics..yeah! :D









Goodbye my home, Goodbye my roots, Goodbye my souls

Coming to Germany & Rostock for a few more days than just a weekend reminded me of where my home is.
Similar as for Holland I was not expecting to struggle when I would finally start my trip to Argentina.

But as a proverb in Germany says: First of all, it all turns out different and secondly as you think.

At the very last day before my journey was supposed to lead me over Koblenz, Felix had a little 'Back from the USA' party.

In fact, there were a lot of people who joined the little BBQ event. However I was not talking about all those people when I mentioned my struggle. I am talking about my closest and best friends which I have not seen or spoken to for a while because of different circumstances. Long story short, at that night I realized how much my friends and my home still mean to me. Being away for almost 2 years now, did not make me forget the reasons why I still have to struggle after saying Goodbye.

















No comments: