Thursday, June 14, 2007

It is time...

ONE month and TWO days to go....to go to ARGENTINA, Buenos Aires:D

And since there is not a lot of time left I thought it is time to finally update my weblog again.

I am sure most of you already gave up by now but I AM BACK!!! with new adventures, experiences and stories...haha;)

From now on I will keep you informed again, you can count the days with me until my departure and you definitely should not miss any second of Kati's fabulous life in BA.

But let me come to the point.


During the previous weeks a lot has happened and there will be no chance to catch it all up. However I will just show you a few pics again.
Sometimes, photos are better than words anyway.


Concerning the time frame, just go from bottom to the top:)

AAAAnnnndddd....as soon as I get the pictures of Matthi & Claudia wedding I will certainly publish an extra post about this awesome event.



Latest 'pre-Matthis&Claudias wedding' picture


Daddy, Rosi, grand ma and grand pa for a visit in Zuid Holland

No comment

Did you hear about the monkey who escaped its cage in the Zoo of Rotterdam...no not the two of us.
I am talking about Bokito, the gorilla. We were there, the day, the time at the right spot...SERIOUS!!!!


Inga and Kati in Rotterdam`s Zoo


Rouen, France


Steph and Kati in Paris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

na endlich. ich hatte schon depressionen jeden tag, weil hier nix neues zu lesen war...
tut mir leid wegen gestern. es geht halt immer irgendwas schief. aber bis montag ist das problem gelöst. versprochen!!! sei mir nicht böse. ich drück dich und freu mich auf deinen neuen tatendrang!