Monday, March 26, 2007

Just a deadly boring headline...:)

After being sick for quiet some while I am finally so much better. My mum told me to slow down a bit and care more for myself...and I did:) because you know: "Was zähltst bist du" (little insider).

Even though I might have taken more Kati-time, I still had such an amazing previous week.
I actually went 3 times sporting plus bowling...if you see throwing a bowl through the room as sport...haha.

Okay, but let me start with Monday last week.
We had a kind of half year report presentation of the board of AEGEE Rotterdam. It took us actually 2,5 h and we went hardly half way through....so next week the second meeting is going to take place :D
Tuesday Natasha and me had a fantastic dinner:) and watched a really nice movie which I would recommend to very one. 'The good year' is more an Ientertainyouandyoudonotneedtothinkatall movie but leaves you a cozy feeling in the end:)
Thursday we went to Bowling..we are: AEGEE Rotterdam and AEGEE Delft. I was in the team with my guys and we seriously kicked asses:D I even got a strike...beginners-luck but still I was very proud of myself:)

(Photos will be published soon in case my lovely friend Chris :) will send them to me soon)

On Saturday morning Kathi (is from Austria and I know her from my Dutch language course), Lars (AEGEE), René (you should all know him by now:) and I were going to Aachen to celebrate their birthday with a nice 'Gala'.

The adventure of Aachen already started at the Rotterdam Central Station. Construction work, train accidents and other reasons actually made us travel for 6 hours to Aachen.



Finally being there the weather had a bad day, we got lost together with 10 people from Utrecht while looking for our sleeping places and we tasted some holy water that smelled, and even worse, tasted like badly spoiled egg:)...but we had a nice city tour through Rotterdam which was held by our guide Peter:)


No the guy between Kati and me is not Peter but Lars:)


Staint Katharinas...:D

As you can imagine from now on things improved rapidly and I can tell you that the rest of the day and the weekend was wonderful. The Gals was great even though afterwards I could not work because of the dancing, not speak because of the singing and not really sleep because of the comfortable mat in a sport gym:D


Going to the Gala

Kathi, Lars & Kati :)

Dessert

Not anymore :D

Prosecco Ladies

That's how it works with AEGEE

Please, some attention to the feet:)

On Sunday the sun finally came back to earth and we were able to spent a great and very relaxing day in Maastricht.

Waiting for the bus to Maastricht while reading very educational and life changing magazines

Art?!

Waiting for the train to Rotterdam

This week did actually stand more under the sign of university and under Kati's IjustmesseverythingupbecauseIamjusttotallyscrewedup-phase.

I made plans for two dinners at the same time and day but at different places and with different people, I booked a weekend to Germany even though I already planned to go to Paris at that time, I broke the key for my bike which I cannot unlock anymore now and I forgot my keys in the supermarket. And that all happened at one day...

Right now my agenda is stuffed with any itsy bitsy little tiny detail, date, appointment or meeting so I will never forget that many things at once again.

Other than that I am just looking forward to the weekend and the Party with Natasha tonight:D

2 comments:

René Keijzer said...

Hi Kati!

It were great times in Aachen and Maastricht. I hope we will find a nice occasion to go again with our group to another nice event or town!

How was your visit to your mother??

René

Anonymous said...

Langweilig! Boah, ist das Langweilig. Hoffe, es geht dir gut. Ich drück dich!