Monday, June 18, 2007

The wedding of the year

Actually, I never ever went to a wedding in my life. However I can say that the one of Matthi & Claudia can hardly top any wedding in the world for now.

Everybody who knows me also knows that I am not the most romantic person in the world. Usually I was even asking myself why people are always so crazy about visiting a wedding.
I mean at the end it is not more than a nice party where to people where rush into the bond of ever lasting love.

FALSE!!!
I changed my mind :)

I think one day in many many years ;) I want to get married, too...

But let’s talk about the wedding.

We (my mum, Carsten and Steph) were invited to the Jagdschloss Granitz, a little castle in the middle of Germany’s biggest, sunniest and most beautiful island, Rügen.

There, the official ceremony took place and even though it was not a religious wedding in a church it actually had the same atmosphere.
The bright arrived at the very end and honestly Claudia looked more beautiful than ever.

After the two "Yes" we went to a place called Moritzdorf where we first had a fantastic 4 course dinner. Then we set sail to a little 2, 5 h tour along the cost of Rügen.
Still not hungry again, we continued our food marathon on top of a little hill in Moritzdorf.
This would be the place where this romantic wedding found its end.

If you want to get more impressions about the wedding, just have a look at some picture below.
There was a photographer at the wedding. Therefore the pictures which Steph and I made are kind of rare...


bright and broom


In the castle, waiting for the wedding ceremony.


The castle on top of the hill


On our boot tour


On top of Moritzdorf; the restaurant for the dinner behind us.


Mummy and I


No I cannot dance but I tried....:)

2 comments:

René Keijzer said...

:) Great Wedding... so when is your date for your wedding???

Good to see that you update your blog again!

Kati said...

René, I said in many many years. I am not as fast as you are and still too young;)

Hugs:)

Kati