Friday, February 09, 2007

Update

It has been a while now since I published my last post. Consequently it is time now to update my life and present you the newest pics:)

During my 1,5 weeks of vacation I stayed mainly at my dad’s house which is situated in Walsrode (somewhere in between Bremen and Hanover).
For one weekend we even drove to Stralsund, the city of my birth and which I have spent 15 years of my sweet life :D. It was a very long time ago that I visited Stralsund. It was almost like exploring it new and of course I made a lot of wonderful pics.

After such a relaxing time I came back to Rotterdam with new energy.
My mum even joined me for a whole weekend here. Since it was fantastic weather, the sun was shinning constantly, and we were outside all 2 days long I even got a little sunburn on my face.

The consequences were quite funny.
Monday morning coming into the classroom a bit late, wearing my red coat and first the teacher asking me: " Oh did you hurry" and a friend realizing: " Hey the color of your face suits your coat". No, I did not hurry and my face was not red because I had to run....I just had a little sunburn in February.

However after being in school again and starting working for AEGEE the relaxation phase was suddenly gone. Totally fine with me since I enjoy my classes at university as well as the hours spending for AEGEE to make a nice event schedule :D

And today evening Osnabrück is coming. You remember sometime in December AEGEE and me went to Osnabrück and afterwards to Cologne. Since we started a little exchange Osnabrück is also visiting Rotterdam. So it is going to be a very fun weekend.
Tonight Irish Pub, Tomorrow City Tour and Big House Party and Sunday maybe swimming hall. I will certainly update about the weekend on Sunday.

Hopefully with new and amazing photos. You see, I kind of fell in love with my digital camera.

Some of the results you can see below.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend and good luck Rene ;)

Stralsund:




Rotterdam:

My mum on the Maas Tower

View from Maas Tower



No comments: