Sunday, February 11, 2007

Osnabrück, Osnabrück

Yes we did it.
Osnabrück was coming to Rotterdam this weekend and it was such a wonderful time.
12 people from the Osnabrück AEGEE local arrived Friday late evening.
Considering that they came from a German local there was just 1 German girl, the other where from France, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania etc.



Friday night was Irish pub night and since a live band was planning we had all an incredible time and enjoyed the great atmosphere.
To be honest I was kind of lazy to take pictures. However the Osnabrück people were quite active.
I hope that I am going to get some nice photos.

Saturday morning, the weather like usual: rain, wind, clouds and coldness.
Bad for the Osnabrück people because some where freezing, good for us because we were able to show them Rotterdam's typical weather conditions :D
The schedule for a city tour was already set and Job and Lars made a nice tour through Rotterdam.
Very interesting and eventually 5,5h long.

Since I personally was not really in favor of the weather I went home earlier before I met at 19.00 with my old Dutch course mates.
We went out to an American restaurant. And you won't believe it at the end I even got a NEW YORK CHEESECAKE. It was really good but still nothing can top the original one :D

Afterwards the five of us went to an AEGEE party which took place because of Osnabrück.
I had a great time and I am sure the other did too like you can see from the pics.
Going to bed at 7.00 is proof enough that it was a huge success.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do confim that this was an incredible night i won´t forget ever...

René Keijzer said...

I hope we can organise such parties more together!

I'm back in Rotterdam, sick but surviving :)))

Hugs!