Thursday, June 28, 2007

And the winner is...

"Ssssspreeeeaaaaaadd the wooooooooooooord"


For one semester my four group buddy's and I worked on behalf of my university for a real client.
Mr. Liddle, a pretty charismatic British man, has a British language school in Rotterdam.
Since he even calls himself more a teacher than a business man, the 10th anniversary was the perfect time to give the 'Centre of British English' a new marketing strategy.

For 6 months the whole English and Dutch stream of the studies Communication and Media & Entertainment Management worked for different projects and clients all over Holland.

On Tuesday this project period was completed with an award ceremony where the best projects were awarded in different categories.

The English Stream actually had two categories for groups (the most creative product and the best communication plan) whereas our team was nominated twice and won once, the award for the best communication plan. Quite a good score ;)

As would have been the trophy not enough but yesterday our client even invited us out for dinner to an African restaurant.
I had such a good time and I would wish that the contact to my future clients would be as positive and close as it was with Mr. Liddle.

Below check the photos from the award party.

Tomorrow I am going to leave with Steph to Geneva, Switzerland...CAMPING...This is certainly going to be a lot of fun.

We will be back on Monday and you know what's up with next Monday?! Exactly, just two more weeks left before my plane takes off to ARGENTINA.



My group members & I, just one member, the only guy was missing


The trophy for the *Best Communication Plan* for our project 'Spread the Word'


Jessica & I

1 comment:

René Keijzer said...

I'm proud on you! I hope your weekend was wonderfull!

Just a few more days and then... Argentina!