Friday, March 09, 2007

Walking in the sea

It is time for a post again.....and especially for some new pictures since some people tend to get sick of the old ones :D

Actually I wanted to post this update on last Friday. Just imagine it is Friday now and don't get confused about all the dates ;)

Let's start with last weeks Monday(...certainly the most exciting day of my life when it comes to food. Believe it or don't but frogelli ate frogs :)
For those who are wondering now: "Who is frogelli", that's me and my nickname. Some years ago i got the nickname frog and since then I do have a kind of little relationship to frogs and friends tend to give me funny stuff with frogs on it etc... you know almost like those people who collect teddy bears whereas my collection delusion is more based on presents and therefore still very harmless.
Anyway...I ate frogs and snails AND I have to admit that I even liked the frog legs, a combination of chicken and fish.

In addition to my food challenge I also changed my look again back to nature...back to brown hair. I can tell you it is quite wired standing in front of the mirror and thinking: "Hey Kati, you are back! Where have you been all the time?"
Even though changing the color of your hair from bright blond to dark brown should be noticeable, there were hardly any people who saw the difference right away. Now, you might be wondering if people usually never look at me but they certainly did but just one my face since it was still red-brown. Just my Greek friend Chris even saw the difference in a dark club room. No wonder because he wanted me to stay blond;)
Talking about the club room, AEGEE had organized a nice party last Wednesday. I invited some friends from school and my former language course. You can see some nice pictures of the party below :D

Vatan and I

My friends from university and former language course

Chris and I

René, Hoi Lam and I

Last weekend I first tried the best apple pie of Rotterdam at a place called Dudok and later some friends and I went to the Museumsnight which is organized once a year in Rotterdam and goes from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. We had a very nice time even though Steph and I lost the group twice and of course I did not have my mobile phone with me. However I can just recommend it to everyone who has somehow a little interest for art.

Dudok cake

Museums Night Art:)

This week even continued as fabulous as the last week ended. I got the task of designing the layout for the Europorter, the magazine of AEGEE Rotterdam which is supposed to come out every 3 months. It was quite a challenge and I spent more time doing the layout than working for university but I am quite proud with the result.
Besides René was a great help for me and together I came up with a lot of nice ideas..I would even go so far to call us the layout dream team :D

Then quite some people cooked for me this week. Natasha was the first one trying to make a typical Ukrainian dish which went out pretty well. René convinced me once again with his men cuisine :) and Steph spoils me with his French way of cooking;)

Even though the week started off quite well I got a little flue. Thanks to Steph ;) I was walking in the North Sea with one foot bare and one foot still one shoe on at 8 p.m. and 5C°. Thinking it might strengthen my immune system I did not waste a thought about the consequences if it wouldn't. Unfortunately… since the little flue became a bigger flue today, but it was worth it.

Steph and I at the North Sea

No comments: