Wednesday, January 17, 2007

POST POST POST !!!!

Unbelievable, there are really some people that check my account 3 times a day to see if I finally published a post after my long break....greetings to Rene;) *I finally managed it*.

Yes and since it is already such a long long time ago that I came back (1,5 weeks seem to be forever) I am just going to publish some pics of my mum and me and Rostock...my lovely hometown.
Well, okay let’s give a short summery of my vacations in Germany.
First I went to Hamburg to stay one night at Ankas place:) (I am coming back) Then I went to my aunts house where my mother also arrived two days later. There we celebrated Christmas. On the 25.12. I went to my Grandparents home, a city called Dessau. I EVEN HAD ONE DAY OF SNOW. Unbelievable, 1 day, concedering that my Greek friend Chris told me that they had snow during his whole stay home in Thessalonica.
I tell you next year I am going to Spain or Greek to find snow and go SNOWBOARDING :D
After a few days left I finally went one week to Rostock where I also celebrated New Years.
Being back in Holland I had to study and work for university right away.

This week I have my exams week and I am glad when it is over because then I am already going to Germany again :)
Yes, I am always on tour. This time however I will visit my dad in Bremen :) I am going to stay there for 1,5 weeks and my mum is coming back with me to Rotterdam....juhu.

But this is not the end of my travel story. I will visit my cousin in Munich for 2 weeks. I am leaving mid of February and please pray with me that there will be finally some snow to board a bit.
I even got a helmet and a new snowboard outfit for Christmas. So I am ready to come :)

Okay, that is enough text for today :) Tomorrow I probably gonna present you the continuation of my journey since we have meeting with the activity committee tonight.
I just say Paris, Stockholm, Helsinki, St.Petersburg, Valetta, Brussels and Cologne :)

So here are the pics of Rostock





2 comments:

René Keijzer said...

Finally :) Nice photo's :)

See you in 1 1/4 hour in "De Dijk" ;)

I see you had a great time. Good!

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Heimat! Ich hoffe, beim nähsten Mal sehen wir uns wieder etwas öfter. Feiertage sind einfach zu stressig. Hab dich lieb meine Kati.

Inga