Friday, January 18, 2008

I could be happy, I could be sad

47 hours between two worlds, two nights in a plane, 10 hours stopover in Atlanta and an awful mixture of feelings later, I am back in Europe.

I could be happy that I am finally home with my friends and my family. I could be sad that I left a country full of colors and adventures.

My last two months brought me to a side of the world that I could never have dreamed of to see.
It all started with the North of Argentina over Paraguay and Brazil. It continued with the Mid- and South-West of Argentina over Chile until the End of the world. And it ended with fantastic days in the Great Lake district in the West of Argentina.

Words cannot describe what I experienced. Pictures cannot show what I saw. But my memory will keep these amazing impressions...forever.
And the only advise I can give you for now: Go and see it yourself!

Right now I am working on a little online- photo presentation which gives a sufficient overview of my semester in Buenos Aires, the life in Argentina and the travel trips through the South of Latin America.

It was the toughest time of my life but it was soooooooooooooo worth it.

No comments: